So my attempt of an abstract video is complete, not the usual kind of thing that I would do, but it’s done.
It consists of film I shot of a sunset at Loch Leven, but it is not recogniseable as that same video now. I edited the video in Adobe Premiere Pro and created a title and credits in Adobe Photoshop. I sourced some audio from Freesounds.org which I added to my video, some of the sounds were the wrong file type and Premiere would not let me import them so I changed them to .wav files in Audacity before importing them into Premiere Pro.
When I uploaded my video to Youtube, I noticed it was longer than I thought…..ooops! I’d left another clip further on in the timeline and this had been saved too. When I tried to open the project in Premiere I got an error message saying that a scene could not be opened. So I imported it into Windows Movie Maker and cut out the clip that was not needed and then saved the film again and uploaded it to Youtube. Movie Maker must of compressed the video as it only now took a few minutes to upload to Youtube.
Here is the final video……. enjoy 🙂